Monday, September 17, 2007


The boys have loved playing outside this summer. We will miss these Alaska summers. Trayton's favorite outside toy is a stick. You hardly ever see him without a stick. Kade on the other hand always has a fist full of dirt or mud. Atleast they are having fun, right!?

3 comments:

Meg and Jeremy said...

Mandi
Those are some cute boys you have. We sure are glad that you are moving closer, even though you will miss Alaskan summers, I am sure you won't miss the winters. And to be sure, there is plenty of dirt and sticks for the boys to play with in Idaho.

Anonymous said...

Oh My! Good luck in Idaho with those guys! I'm not sure if Idahoans are going to accept so much cuteness in one family!!

CASSIE said...

HOW CUTE!! I AM SOO GLAD YOU HAVE A BLOG TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH...I LOVE SEEING EVERYONE'S UPDATED PICS AND MESSAGES! ARE YOU PREGNANT? CONGRATS! I'M EXCITED FOR YOUR MOVE..I AM SURE YOU WILL LOVE IDAHO AS MUCH AS ALASKA!!

Alaska

Alaska