Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Halloween!

The boys have been loving firetrucks lately. When we saw these costumes we couldn't tell them no. They were the hottest fire fighters ever. Kade ran around pretending to put out fires all day long. Trayton prefers to just drive his imaginary firetruck around. The boys had a really great time at the ward party. They were so excited to see so much candy. Trayton couldn't believe that people kept giving him candy. It was a little boys dream come true.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandi, you are so creative. Jonathan you are too! I miss you guys so much and love you! That family picture is so dang cute I love it so much. You know what I was thinking the other day...if I don't get into school in the fall I would like to go up to Idaho and spend time with you guys for a couple months. Let me know how you feel about that. Mandi you know I would be a great babysitter! ha ha Well, keep me posted! love you guys!

CASSIE said...

SO ADORABLE! I AM GLAD THEY HAD SO MUCH FUN..THIS WAS PROBABLY THE FIRST YEAR THAT JADA ACTUALLY UNDERSTOOD WHAT TO DO--AND SHE LOVED IT! ITS AMAZING AT HOW FAST THEY GROW!

Kristal said...

Hey Jonathan! I was floating from blog to blog and found yours and couldn't resist leaving a note. I love the family picture. Sounds like you are doing good things. Hope Idaho treats you well. Your boys are so handsome. I don't want to tread on your feet, but is #3 on the way? Hope all is well.
Kristal Greer Joy

Anonymous said...

Hey Jonathan! I just found your blog and wanted to say hi! Your boys are so cute, and your wife is beautiful of course! Congrats on the AFS, youve always been a stud, way to go! Tell your parents I say hi & keep up the good work!

Alaska

Alaska