
Okay, so here's our story. A day or two after I found out I was pregnant and before I told Trayton about it he came to me and said, "Mom, I love my sister!" "What sister?" I asked. Trayton looked a little perplexed and said, "I don't know. BUT I love her!!" Well, apparently he knew something we didn't. It's a girl!! Jonathan is shocked. Kade is indifferent. Trayton's glad everyone else finally knows its a girl. And Mandi, well, she is tickled pink!!! We couldn't be happier.
7 comments:
Mandi we are so excited for you! Girls are a lot of fun. In fact we just had make overs at our house this morning thanks to Hailey. I know you will love it.
CONGRATS!!!
Girls are so much fun!!
I wish you the best of luck and we will for sure have to meet you guys up in Idaho sometime. I am coming to see Cassie this month I hope while she is home visiting so I might just stop in
!!!
take care
Shannon
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys!! You are going to love having a little princess in the house!
Congratulations! Sounds like you will have some great helpers for your new little girl! Good Luck with everything!
Congrats on such a beautiful family! I went to school with Jonathan, in fact we share a cousin if you will. He is a cousin on one side and I'm the cousin on the other side...if that makes sense. I saw you were stationed in Mt. Home ID. I have an uncle who lives there as well. What a small world!
oh my! I can't believe I didn't hear until now! I am so jazzed for you guys! I can't wait to start sending up little girls clothes!! We couldn't be any happier for you guys than if we had a girl of our very own!!
Trayton is so sweet - this little story about him made me cry. What special little spirits - we are so lucky to be mothers...
Post a Comment