Thursday, July 10, 2008
Sleeping Beauty!
I don't think I can say enough how much I LOVE this little girl. Jordynn is 12 weeks old today and she is such a good baby! She has been consistently sleeping through the night for several weeks now and it makes life so pleasant.
Last night she slept a record breaking 10 hours!! She laughs all the time and has the cutest smile. (She wrinkles her nose when she smiles...so cute.) I can't believe how fast she is growing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alaska

5 comments:
ADORABLE!!! HOW DID YOU GET SUCH A GOOD SLEEPER?? RANAN IS JUST NOW SLEEPING 10 HOURS! JEALOUS!!
What a little sweetheart! She looks so cute! I LOVE a sleeping baby - I'm so glad she is a good sleeper!!!! Makes it easier to be a pleasant mother ;0).
What is your trick to getting a kid to sleep all night? our two year old still gets up:( and still sleeps with us!! Anyway, we are heading up your way next weekend and would love to be able to come see you guys. let me know what you think!
we are heading up there next Thursday the 24th, but won't be up to Idaho until probably Sunday. Where are you guys exactly? Mountain Home? we will be near Burley which is about 30 minutes from twin falls. give me your number or email address so we can get in touch with you. is any day better than another? let me know!!
What a sweetheart--and a great sleeper too! Do you have any methods or did you read any help books to get her to sleep so well?
Post a Comment