by Sheldon Allan Silverstein
There are too many kids in this tub.
There are too many elbows to scrub.
I just washed a behind that I'm sure wasn't mine.
There are too many kids in this tub.
This has always been a favorite poem of mine, but tonight it took on new meaning to me. I wonder if a scene like this was what inspired the poem...

5 comments:
Ha! I love the poem! What a bunch of bathing cuties :)
I love it!! you couldn't fit any more cuteness into that shot!!
Mandi, I don't know how you do it with you husband gone and three little ones. You truely amaze me. We will pray for your family. I know it is because families like you guys that we are able to keep our freedom. Love you so much! Hey are you going to visit AZ anytime soon? And when are you guys moving back to Alaska?
That is a cute picture! I love it!
Mandi,
Hello from your long lost friend! I really hope you notice this new comment. I just spent a ton of time looking through your blog and catching up on your family. I haven't been very good about blogging or even getting on the computer...instead, I'm learning to build gates and mailboxes during my spare time! I'm so sorry that I didn't know you were living in Idaho...I'm WAY behind...I thought you were still in Alaska. Are you living near Boise then? Idaho's freezing but we realized that the amazing people are what made us keep going back. I loved see you and your family. Jordynn is beautiful and Trayton and Kade look so full of energy! I love the family picture where Trayton kept sticking his foot out! :) That's cool you guys went to an airshow...they are one of my favorite things - I love wathcing the Thunderbirds. And you were right about us bonding on home improvement - your kitchen looks awesome! I noticed you said Jonathan is gone again - we will keep him in our prayers and we are so grateful for his service. Anyway, this comment has turned into probably your longest one ever. Just know that I'm so glad to see all of you happy and I will try to be better about keeping in touch. I hope you have a great night! Love,
Anne Aragon (Hansen)
Post a Comment