Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sitting UP!

My baby girl is getting so big. She has finally decided to roll over BOTH ways now. (Before she would rather just yell until the boys rolled her onto her back.) And her latest development is sitting up. She hasn't quite mastered it yet but she will sit for several minutes at a time playing or watching the boys be silly. I can't believe how fast she is changing. (Do you like her crazy hair?)

4 comments:

Meg and Jeremy said...

Love the crazy hair! She is getting so big.

CASSIE said...

What a BIG, and DANG CUTE little girl!

Sydney said...

Wow, I can't believe how much she has changed in just the short time since I've seen her.

She's adorable!

Crandell Fam said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she's already that big. Are you coming to AZ for Thanksgiving or Christmas? I can't wait to see you guys and hold that baby! How are you doing with Jonathan gone?

Alaska

Alaska