First stop was the Phoenix Zoo.
The boys loved the monkey cage. We got to go inside the monkey cage where they have 18 squirrell monkeys. The boys loved how close the monkeys came to them.
We showed up just in time to feed the elephants carrots too. The kids got to throw the carrots into the elephant pit.
At the petting zoo there was this John Deere Tractor. I couldn't resist taking a picture of the boys on it.
We went to the park. Jordynn Loved the swing!!
Nicole and Mya had fun too!
And we also got to spend time at Caroline's house. Love ya Caroline!!!
And we FINALLY got to meet little Landie. Jordynn and Landie are only a month apart. And I just know they are going to be great friends.

3 comments:
We are SO glad that you made time for us! We had a great time! You got some REALLY good pictures - I'm sad I didn't get any of Jordynn! :0( She IS SOO cute & the best baby EVER!
Mandi! It was SO good to hear from you! I'm sorry I've been terrible at keeping in touch. Your boys are such cute little guys and Jordyn is so cute! We'll be in town Dec 24-Jan 2 so I'll call or come by-I've been wanting to see your parents house. See you soon!
Your pics are so cute. I love the one of all of you at the zoo. I have to know, do you make those bows/headbands for Jordynn? They are adorable!!!! You look so good too! And of coarse the boys are as handsome as ever. I hope your Christmas is as good as it gets!!! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment