Friday, January 2, 2009

Bowling


For my last hoorah before heading back to Idaho I went out with some girlfriends. We had lunch at Grumpy Jake's. And then decided to go Bowling. Haha. It has been SO long since I have bowled. I was TERRIBLE! But the other two girls that bowled with me did fabulous!

"Why do I have to be so GOOD!"

Tiffani you ROCK!

Haha, I had to include the picture of Tiffani's AWESOME ride! What a BEAST! I had a great laugh when we stopped at WalMart and after we pulled into the parking spot as far as we could we still stuck out into the parking lot by a good 4 feet. Haha. I love you guys. Thanks for the fun time!

2 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

Mandi...thanks for the fun time!! Bowling is definitely our new tradition when you come to visit:) No laughing at my parking job either! Love ya girl!

Nicole Palmer said...

Wow! You have been living it up!! Good for you - you deserve it! I love the stickers on the boys tummys too cute!

Alaska

Alaska