Oh what a wonderful picture. I am so glad to see him home safe and sound. Thanks Jonathan for serving our country and fighting for our freedoms. Thanks Mandi for all of your love and support. He couldn't do it without you. We love you!
oh YAY!!!!!! So glad he is finally home!!! Do I need to fly up there and watch the kids so you two can get away?!! Tell Jon I am glad he is home and that we love him!!
I am so glad to see that he is home. I am sure you are all loving it! Jonathan - A million thank you's. I appreciate the sacrifices of your family. Mandi - You are amazing!
You know that you are loved, when he is willing to put his life on the line for your family. Tell him thank-you for all his sacrifices that he made for his family, friends and country. We love you guys and miss all of you very much!!
Welcome Home Jonathan! We are so glad that you made it back safely. I know Mandi is in Heaven right now and we are so happy that your little family is all back together. We love you guys!
Welcome home!!! We're so glad you're safe and sound and home with the fam Jonathan! And we'd LOVE to visit you on our way to Boise in May! We're driving from Salt Lake on May 21 or 22, so we'll have to get your number & address and swing on over!!!
21 comments:
Oh what a wonderful picture. I am so glad to see him home safe and sound. Thanks Jonathan for serving our country and fighting for our freedoms. Thanks Mandi for all of your love and support. He couldn't do it without you. We love you!
Ditto to the Mills Family Comment...That is a sight for sore eyes FOR SURE!! Today is a GREAT day!
oh YAY!!!!!! So glad he is finally home!!! Do I need to fly up there and watch the kids so you two can get away?!! Tell Jon I am glad he is home and that we love him!!
A picture can say a thousand words!! So glad he is home!
Ditto to everyone. Glad he made it home safe. That is the cutest picture ever!!
I am so glad to see that he is home. I am sure you are all loving it! Jonathan - A million thank you's. I appreciate the sacrifices of your family. Mandi - You are amazing!
You know that you are loved, when he is willing to put his life on the line for your family. Tell him thank-you for all his sacrifices that he made for his family, friends and country. We love you guys and miss all of you very much!!
Welcome Home Jonathan! We are so glad that you made it back safely. I know Mandi is in Heaven right now and we are so happy that your little family is all back together. We love you guys!
YEAH!!! for all of you. Yeah for Jonathan for his service, Yeah for Mandi for being a single mom for all these months!!
Welcome Home, welcome home!!!
Oh, I am so glad for you guys!! Hopefully he won't have to go back for a while. Welcome home Johnny!
Oh, I am so glad for you guys!! Hopefully he won't have to go back for a while. Welcome home Johnny!
AHHHHHH! That's all I have to say. :D
Welcome home!!! We're so glad you're safe and sound and home with the fam Jonathan!
And we'd LOVE to visit you on our way to Boise in May! We're driving from Salt Lake on May 21 or 22, so we'll have to get your number & address and swing on over!!!
Hooray!!! I'm so glad he's home! What a blessing for all of you!
YYYahhhhh! We are happy for all of you that he is home safe and sound.
Wow! We can all relax now. It's great to know that your family is back together again. Thanks Jonny Boy for your service!
YEAH! I am so glad that he is back safe and sound. What a wonderful day!
YAY CRANDELLS! I wish I could live next door and could babysit for a date night!
Oh what a great picture!!! So glad that you are home safe and sound. Enjoy your family and have LOTS of fun!!!
YEA!!!! A Picture sure is worth a thousand words!!
That is an awesome photo. Welcome home Jonathan. Thank You for everything you have done for our country. You are an amazing person.
Post a Comment