Sunday, April 19, 2009

Jordynn turned 1!

Jordynn turned one on Friday! Wow. Where did the time go? Jordynn I'm so thankful that you came to our family. You're my little rose in this house of thorny boys! We love you so much!
This is Jordynn the day we took her home from the hospital.

Forget blowing out the candle...I want that icing!



Jordynn got her first Cabbage Patch Kid. She pulled it out and gave it a love. So sweet!

Then she offered baby a bottle. Jordynn has a very short attention span and it was cute how long she rocked and loved on baby. She carried that doll around with her for quite awhile. We love you Jordynn. Happy Birthday!

9 comments:

Meg and Jeremy said...

Happy Birthday little Miss Jordynn! We love you!

Aunt Tiff said...

ONE already!!! Happy Birthday to Jordynn!! When are you guys coming to visit?

Nicole Palmer said...

Happy 1st Birthday!! Mya received a CP kid on her first too!! I could hardly wait to give it to her!! What a little cutie she is! I love the 3 layer cake - yum!!

Kent Palmer Family said...

Happy Birthday, Jordynn. She looks like she really enjoyed that cake. She is a cutie. You know that she has a good example when it comes to caring for others. We miss you and hope to see you soon.

Dahlia said...

Happy Birthday! She's such a sweet girl...so glad you get to have dolls around the house now! :) And I love the cake, it looks so girly and yummy!

The Mattesons said...

Happy Birthday Jordynn!!! She is just a cutie and I LOVE all the pink!

Kari said...

Aaahhhh!!! Happy Birthday Jordynn! She is so adorable! I love her cake too, good job!

I have been gone on vacation for a month so I have been a little out of it. Welcome home Jonathan!!! I am sooo glad to see you in pictures at home. Yea for Mandi and the kids! I can't even imagine...
Hopefully we'll see you guys soon!

Lorraine said...

You guys have such a cute family. Stephanie keeps me up on how everybody is doing. Hey Jonathan, it's good to know you're home again with your fam. and I love the pics of your kids. Steph's mom

Crandell Fam said...

Happy LATE birthday, Jordynn! :) Can't believe she's a year. And I'm so happy Jonathan was able to be home for it!

Alaska

Alaska