Sunday, May 10, 2009

Why I love Mother's Day!

As if sleeping in and having breakfast in bed isn't enough...my kids really out did themselves this year. My mothers day celebrations this year began at Trayton's preschool party they had in honor of moms. In class earlier that week Trayton made this AWESOME card for me.
Then on Saturday the Primary had a mom's party. The kids served us brunch, did our hair, and painted our nails. I've never been so pampered.

The kids also filled out these questionaires during primary last week. Here are a few of my favorite responses from my little men....
My mom is happiest when: (Kade) I go outside. (Trayton) I call her a princess.
The funniest thing about my mom is: (Kade) when she makes faces at me.
My mom is pretty, just like: (Trayton) a shiny pretty dress.
My Favorite thing to do with my mom is: (Kade) when she sits on me. (Haha, don't ask.)
Man, I love these kids. Happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

That is great...I especially love the card!!

Aunt Tiff said...

OK...the card kills me!!! You have some funny kids!! Hope you had a happy mother's day!

Nicole Palmer said...

Hey you crazy mom! LOL! Glad you had a nice MD. :0)

kayleen said...

Nice Mandi... somehow I am not really surprised by their responses to those questions... :)

Alaska

Alaska