Monday, February 1, 2010

Winter

I know winter is suppose to be cold, dark, and snowy. But I long for the days of warmth and sunshine. I long to send my children outside for more than 20 minutes. I miss the park and going on walks/bike rides with the kids. I'm ready for Spring. However, our forecast predicts at least another 10 days of snow and rain. So we are bundling up and preparing to enjoy more of this:
and this:
The only joys of winter are watching your kids discover the flavor of icicles and snow (Jordynn now LOVES ice), making snowmen that only last 10 minutes before being demolished, and hearing your kids laugh when their aim improves and they can now tag mom with snowballs.

4 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

LOVE your kids! I got your adorable bows the other day...you didn't need to do that! One of them matched a dress of Mallori's PERFECT! You are too kind! SOOOO excited that you guys are expecting another little one! Hope you know how much we love and adore you guys!!!

Kent Palmer Family said...

They are getting so big. When are you going to post some pregnancy photos? We miss you guys a ton and we know that we won't see you until after the babies are born. We hope to hear from you soon. Call us some time.

Kari said...

Such cute pics! Well, I have to call you soon. I am trying to plan with my dad when I will be heading up to Logan. We are thinking the second week of March, how does your March look? Either way, I am going to call....I can't wait to talk to you!! Oh, just in case here is my mom's # 505.325.5479 my cell phone is being pretty dumb!

kayleen said...

CUTE!

Alaska

Alaska