One of the kids favorite dance involved a pretend fight among the men. They pretended to slap each other and throw each other around. Jordynn really got into it and enlisted Kade to be her opponent. This is their interpretation of the dance.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alaska

5 comments:
That is so cute...as long as they were still pretending right. :)
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Oh my goodness!! That is so funny! I love that J tries to pick K up!! BTW you are an AWESOME sister to make it to K's dance performance.
Ok I am laughing SOOOOO hard!!! That was awesome...We miss you guys!
That is so cute. That would not go over too well with Rigdon. So you will be having a baby here soon. That is so exciting. I can't wait to see her. Hope all is well. We love and miss you guys. BTW you are so brave to make that long trip with 3 kids, almost 4. I hope Jonathan was with you.
I love my sister! And its obvious she loves me. Thanks again for coming! And by the way Nicole, I think its hilarious that you use letters to substitute for people's names. :)
Post a Comment