Braelynn gets bigger every day. She's such a fun baby.
The boys planted some flowers for me.
The kids LOVE Braelynn. She is constantly being held by someone.
Thank goodness for Grandma! What a blessing it was to have Grandma here for two whole weeks. The kids had such a great time with her and were so sad to see her go. Thanks for coming Grandma. We miss you tons.

4 comments:
She is beautiful! I just love your kid!! Grandmas ARE the BEST!!! Can't wait to see you guys!
Finally more pics! I've only been asking for two weeks! :) I miss you guys and look forward to seeing you soon.
Help is fantastic! So glad that your MIL came to the rescue. Cute pics! We can't wait to meet little B!!
Cute Babies! It looks like fun! I hope everyone is doing well! Let me know if I can do anything for you.
Post a Comment