Kade was asked to throw away an empty strawberry carton. So Kade and Jordynn stuck it between their heads and walked it all the way to the trash can. Good team work guys.
So so cute! So it's official-- we are in!! When are you guys up for moving again!? We choose where we go in a year! (maybe we will end up in the same place!)
I love it! This is just too cute. My kids are all about teamwork....I'm surprized they haven't thought of this yet. SO, how about Alaska?? When are you going to tell me you have orders back up here??? I think you should. You know since my opinion matters so much! We just got back from Anchorage and want to move there soo bad. I just love AK and the temple...best of both worlds. Although if you guys moved back that would be perfect!! Don't you have land up here still? See....you need to move back :)
6 comments:
That is so adoarble! I can't wait for Jaran to have siblings to do cute things like that with:)
That's hilarious! I love it!
So so cute! So it's official-- we are in!! When are you guys up for moving again!? We choose where we go in a year! (maybe we will end up in the same place!)
Oh, you've got to be kidding me!? Who thinks up these things? HAHA
I love it! This is just too cute. My kids are all about teamwork....I'm surprized they haven't thought of this yet. SO, how about Alaska?? When are you going to tell me you have orders back up here??? I think you should. You know since my opinion matters so much! We just got back from Anchorage and want to move there soo bad. I just love AK and the temple...best of both worlds. Although if you guys moved back that would be perfect!! Don't you have land up here still? See....you need to move back :)
That is too cute!
Post a Comment