8 years of marriage. Wow. In light of my grandparents 67th anniversary that they just celebrated 8 years doesn't sound like much. But looking back on these last 8 years we sure have accomplished a lot. Four kids. Four states. 6 jobs. 2 deployments. Countless home renovations. 5 vehicles. 2 ER trips. Bees. 6 wards. Lots of Ups. A few downs. And so much more.
Through it all I find myself still falling in love. Somewhere along the way Jonathan made me a better woman and at the same time I became only a half. Jonathan, you are my other half. I need you more desparately every day and I'm stronger than I ever was. They seem like two contradicting statements but somehow they coincide. After all we've been through I know without a doubt, YOU ARE PERFECT for me. FTAE! I love you!
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alaska

1 comment:
8 Years! Seems longer when you add in the years before. Congratulations you two! Miss ya lots!!
Post a Comment