This morning I gathered all of the kids onto mom and dad's bed. We layed in bed and talked about the resurrection. We tried to imagine what it was like to hear the angel say, "He is not here. He is risen."
And then we decided to celebrate with an Easter egg hunt in the house. How eggs and the resurection are related I'm not sure. But it was fun.
Kade took his job of finding eggs very seriously.
Jordynn has crazy morning hair but that didn't slow her down.
Trayton is as cheesy as ever. He had as much fun helping Jordynn find eggs as he did finding some for himself.

1 comment:
I was walking home from church today with a little girl from my neighborhood and she said "Finding eggs is like finding Jesus, He is always there, you just have to want to see Him". I thought it was cute. What a cute picture of your kiddo's I can't believe how big they are all getting! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment