Thursday, January 3, 2008

Wing Center


Some friends of ours took us to the Wing Center last week. They have a giant playroom for the kids filled with tunnels, obstacle courses, slides, and of course a ball pit. The boys absolutely loved it. We had a lot of fun. They let the parents get in with the kids but most parents just sit around and watch their kids play. We, however, are the coolest parents EVER and chased our kids all over that place. All the kids wanted to play with us. Our favorite place to play was the ball pit. It was pretty fun having a ball fight

with the boys. Kade kept getting stuck under the balls and somehow mom became the human shield. Jonathan would throw the boys into a big pile of balls and they thought that was pretty cool. Until 10 more kids jumped in the pit wanting Jonathan to throw them too. Trayton found a rope ladder and actually got pretty good at climbing up it. He pretended he was spiderman and did flips and rolls all over the play center. He had to keep coming back and helping mom through the course. I really don't think I'm that 'large with child' but wow, I sure had a hard time

getting around. My tummy is just big enough that I can't move like I use to and climbing through tunnels and over obstacles was embarrassingly difficult. Oh well, at least we all had tons of fun. The last picture is of Jonathan after Kade and Mom took him down :D.




5 comments:

Meg and Jeremy said...

Hey that looks like so much fun! My kids are jealous that they didn't get to go. We miss you so much. I hope you have a great day!

Meg and Jeremy said...

Hey I just checked your counter and you have had 17 visitors! Congrats! I love you!

Meg and Jeremy said...

Ok so I am the only one that makes comments I see. :) I just wanted to tell you I like the changes on the blog, very cute. You need to teach me how to do that. Talk to you later.

Devin and Melinda said...

I'm impressed that you were able to climb through tunnles at all! Looks like you are all having a great time!

Unknown said...

Cute family fun!
Hey, we need to get together some time.
I looked for your phone # and haven't found it yet
Pat Jensen

Alaska

Alaska