Every night we put the boys to bed and they talk to each other for a few minutes and then get quiet. One night we could hear Kade talking for quite awhile. When I checked on him I discovered him laying in bed reading books to himself. This has become a nightly routine with him. I have to go in every night after he falls asleep and remove the half dozen books or so from his bed. Fortunately it doesn't bother Trayton any.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Bedtime Stories
Every night we put the boys to bed and they talk to each other for a few minutes and then get quiet. One night we could hear Kade talking for quite awhile. When I checked on him I discovered him laying in bed reading books to himself. This has become a nightly routine with him. I have to go in every night after he falls asleep and remove the half dozen books or so from his bed. Fortunately it doesn't bother Trayton any.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alaska

2 comments:
How stinkin cute is that! Your boys are soo adorble I can hardly stand it!!!
Happy Birthday Mandi! We love you.
Post a Comment