Saturday, February 2, 2008
Ketchup Surprise!
The other night I took the family out to dinner to celebrate Jonathan's completion of another semester of school. We went to a little 50's diner here in Mountain Home (our choices here are pretty limited). Kade chose our booth and I sat down across from him. Before any of us knew what was going on Kade grabbed the bottle of Ketchup on the table and squeezed. It must have been a very full bottle of Ketchup. Ketchup sprayed all over the table, ceiling, wall, and of course me. I was covered. There was a huge glob of it in my hair and it was all over my jacket. It was so disgusting. I didn't know whether to laugh or yell. What was Kade thinking?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alaska

4 comments:
Ok, so even though I had already heard this story it made me laugh to read it again. I think that is so funny! Part of "the joys" of having kids. Maybe next time you should sit next to Kade and have Jonathan sit across from him, just in case.
Grindes!!! I am just assuming that is where you ate. It's the only 50's diner we know of there. I love their chip fries! But, don't you love it when the kiddos do things like that?! You just have to laugh. Hope you guys are enjoying Mtn. Home.
Oh shoot! Hopefully it wasn't anything nice!!! Mya once dumped a bowl of salsa on Gordon - he was not a happy camper!!
dang, where is that picture? That would have been priceless!
Post a Comment