Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Guitar Hero


I've heard alot about this Guitar Hero game but this was the first time I had ever seen it in action. It was too funny watching these grown men (still in uniform) rocking out. Even Kade had to join in on the action.


2 comments:

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

you gotta love the uniforms! Beware Mandi, it gets addicting! I bought it and then returned it, because I would never do anything but that! How fun! I miss you guys like crazy! I can't believe you will soon have a little girl I can spoil! Talk to you soon!

Dahlia said...

Hey there!!! I can't believe how much older the boys look already - maybe from getting more sun than we've got here in AK :) And I just read your post about having a girl (I'm a bit behind, I know) - that's awesome! You're going to love it :) Give everyone our love!!! Take care and keep warm :)

Alaska

Alaska