Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter!!! We had such a great time this year. Kayleen came to visit and that made it even better. The boys loved coloring eggs. Trayton's favorite color is blue and he dyed all of his eggs blue. It was great fun. Then this afternoon we had a little egg hunt in our front yard. The boys absolutely loved it. Kade even tried to eat the dyed eggs he found. I swear that boy will eat anything. I hope you all had a great Easter!


3 comments:

kayleen said...

Cool Beans...and nice bandage on Kade's head. How'd he get that?

Dahlia said...

It's not fair! You have green grass!!! :) We won't be seeing that until May! And Mandi - you've got the cutest little apron-covered belly :)

Nicole Palmer said...

Cute! I love that you guys colored eggs!! Mya & Trayton would have gotten along great - Mya's hands were bight BLUE after coloring eggs!! HA

Alaska

Alaska