I hope someday that I can be as great of a mom as my mom. To start off, somehow her mere presence here started my labor and I am so thankful to finally have that baby out of me. Then while I was in the hospital Mom cleaned my house, bathed my boys, cooked meals, did laundry, went grocery shopping, etc, etc, etc. When I got home from the hospital she went into double time and took care of the house, the boys, AND me and baby. The entire time she was here I didn't change a single Kade diaper, or bathe them or dress them, or cook, or clean, or do laundry. She completely spoiled me. And the boys absolutely LOVED having her here. She read to them and chased them and fed them and was completely silly with them. We were all so sad when she had to leave. So I just wanted to send out a HUGE thanks to my mom. I don't know what I would have done without her. I love you Mom.

Just so you know I didn't COMPLETELY take advantage of my Mom I had to post this picture. Every once in a rare while I did let my mom stop working and sit down and read. And Yes, she is reading Twilight. Hope you like it Mom!!

5 comments:
Your Mom IS the best! Please tell me she made the boy fluffernutter sandwiches!! I can't believe she's reading Twilight? Now, if we can only get my mom to read it, the world can be at peace!
SHE'S THE BEST...MY SECOND MOM! IT IS SOOO NICE TO HAVE THEM AFTER A BABY-- THEY LOVE TO SPOIL US! I WAS LAUGHING AT BETH'S COMMENT...GOOD TIMES-- NEVER HAD A FLUFFERNUTTER UNTIL HER! WE MISS HER LIVING NEXT TO US IN SNOWFLAKE..ITS JUST NOT THE SAME!! I WANT TO SEE MORE PICS OF YOUR SWEET BABY GIRL!
Congratulations, we are so happy for you. She is a beautiful baby. Are her brothers spoiling her already?
Your mom sounds great. Can I call her next time I have a baby?
I feel out of the loop when it comes to "twilight" there is a buzz about how great it is, but I still haven't jumped on the bandwagon.
'out of the loop'
'buzz'
'jumped on that bandwagon'
I sound like I am like 80 years old. ha ha ha
Moms are great!! I'm happy that she was able to come help. It looks like she had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment