Monday, April 28, 2008

To Sisters!

I owe another huge thanks, but this time to my sisters. Meg and Kayleen came and spent 5 days here with me and helped out SOO much. Meg did all the cooking and Kayleen even changed poopy diapers. It was a little chaotic having 4 kids running around but oh so much fun. Hailey was so good with Jordynn. She was always wanting to hold her and kiss her. I don't think Jordynn has been put down since the day she was born. Meg even took Jordynn to bed with her one night and only returned her to me because Jordynn got hungry. I have to apologize to both of them though. I took such great advantage of them that Meg tried to leave a day early. I convinced her to stay but then instead of hanging out and having fun with her I made her help me figure out Jonathan's trigonometry while Kayleen wrestled with the kids. Sorry girls. Maybe next time Jonathan and I will manage our time better and get our homework done sooner so that we can go get that tattoo. Haha!! Good times. Thanks so much for coming girls. I love my sisters!!
This is a rare moment when the kids were all sitting still. Okay so we actually had to put a movie on to get them to all sit still but hey, for an hour we had some peace and quiet.

1 comment:

CASSIE said...

OH HOW SPOILED YOU GOT!! THAT MUST HAVE BEEN SOO MUCH FUN! DID THEY COME AFTER YOUR MOM LEFT?

Alaska

Alaska