Monday, August 18, 2008

New Kitchen

I finally took pictures of the new kitchen. I LOVE it!! I don't have any old pictures with the nasty yellow paint that was on the walls when we first moved in (at least not on this computer). So I just posted how it looks now.
We still have some trim work left and eventually we are going to replace the flooring but it's such a huge improvement. Getting the washer and dryer out of the kitchen and turning that space into countertop and cabinets makes the kitchen look twice it's size.

10 comments:

Meg and Jeremy said...

Wow Mandi, it looks beautiful! Tell Jonathan that he did a great job. Definetly a big improvement from the yellow. HAHA!

CASSIE said...

HOW FUN! I LOVE NEW THINGS! HE DID A GREAT JOB!

Devin and Melinda said...

It looks great Mandi. It's a lot more fun to work in a nice (and pleasant) kitchen. Right now I only have about 3' of counter space all together (green too) and no dishwasher...so I hear you! I am glad you are finished with your projects and can enjoy them now!

Devin and Melinda said...

Oh, and yes I made Kindsey's cake. I usually plan way ahead for my kid's birthdays, but this one snuck up on me so I went with something easy.

Sydney said...

Wow! It does look great. I love the paint color, great job Jonathan!

Dahlia said...

I'm so jealous! It's B-E-A-Utiful! Amazing job Jonathan!!!

Matt and Amanda Coleman said...

Mandi, I LOVE your kitchen! You guys did such a great job! I love the colors too!

Nicole Palmer said...

WOW!!! Beautiful!!! It looks so good.

Allison said...

Wow! That is so gorgeous! I really like the color scheme. Plus, that is an amazing amount of cabinet space. Jonathan did a great job! The counter tops are beautiful! It is amazing how professional it looks and it probably cost less than half the price of hiring someone else to do it.

Aunt Bec said...

It looks great! I am so jelous, I love doing kitchen remodels. I can't wait to see it in person (I am going to make it up there I promise)

Alaska

Alaska