Wednesday, August 20, 2008

PigTail!


I don't know if Jordynn has enough hair to successfully do pigtails yet but I was so eagar to try. I've had so much fun being girly with her. But what do you think... should I just stick to bows until she gets more hair or should I continue to torture her with tiny pigtails???

9 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

I just think she is cute either way!!!

Devin and Melinda said...

Either one works...Kindsey's hair is barely longer than Jordynn's!

Dahlia said...

She seems happy enough that it may not actually be torture to her :) Abigail finally has enough hair to make a fun little "whale spout"...

Jordynn is a DOLL!!!

Meg and Jeremy said...

She is too cute! Check out that smile! I think she is saying she likes to have her hair done and look pretty!

Nicole Palmer said...

I love the pony!!! I wish Mya would leave hers in!

Allison said...

I vote-torture her with tiny pigtails. I am sure she will look cute without the pigtails too.

Kent Palmer Family said...

She looks adorable either way. She has gotten so big. And she looks a lot like Kade, but more adorable.

Aunt Bec said...

I think there is a reason I wasn't blessed with little girls! The pony tail is cute, I am sure she always looks like a little princess.

Greco Family said...

I love her little pig tails. She is adorable! Such a cute smile.

Alaska

Alaska