Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dancing in the Rain!

I love rain. I think my kids love it too. It's rained off and on most of the weekend. During every shower the boys beg me to let them run in the rain. Trayton loves to catch raindrops on his tongue and Kade loves stomping in the puddles. There's no better entertainment then a nice rain shower.

5 comments:

Nicole Palmer said...

Oh that looks SOO fun! I'm a sucker for rain - I love the smell - it's my most favorite smell in the world!

The Mattesons said...

How about we come play in the rain with you and you can come play in the snow with us?!!! Your little men and baby girl are just so CUTE!

Aunt Tiff said...

I LoVe the rain!!! I HaTe cleaning up the mess though...but it is worth the smiles on their faces. Can't believe your baby girl is starting to sit up already. Where does the time go?

Andrea said...

Okay you deffinately need to be stationed in England next! haha It rains almost everyday here!! Your boys would love it!

Aunt Bec said...

We got rain all weekend too, and I absolutly loved it! I took a nice long walk in it. You guys have been in my thoughts and prayers a lot lately. What does November look like for you?

Alaska

Alaska