We have really been enjoying our fall season this year. Interior Alaska doesn't have much of a fall season (they actually had snow in September this year). So the boys are thrilled with the cool air and pile of leaves. I was raking leaves yesterday and the boys thought it would be great to have a leaf fight.
Trayton making a leaf angel.
I didn't know leaves could be so FUN!
Fall is such a wonderful time of year. And to top it all of this morning during breakfast the boys started shouting, "SNOW!" Yes, that's right, Snow. We just started enjoying fall and now we are watching the snow fall. I heard a local weatherman say it is the earliest snowfall ever recorded. Aren't we lucky?!?

4 comments:
Love the pictures! Our friends in Burley said it snowed like over a foot! WOW!!! It is finally starting to get cold here.
Isn't it nice to have a fall season that lasts more than just a couple weeks?! We're all loving the leaves and the bright colors around us. Your boys are so cute and look like such good buddies :)
I love those pictures Mandi! And especially that you are included in them!! Sometimes I forget what my friend looks like!
We love stomping on the leaves, they make such a satisfying crunching sound. Your boys are cute and you look great too.
Post a Comment