Kade asked to have a superhero birthday. I'm the safest mom around with this crime fighting trio.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Kade
Happy Birthday Kade. I hope you had a great day! I can't believe how big he is. Time goes by too fast. Wherever we went today he told everyone he saw, "I'm the birthday guy." And at the end of the day I overheard Trayton comment, "Kade, this is the best birthday you've ever had." Well, Kaders I hope they keep getting better. I love you very very much!
Kade asked to have a superhero birthday. I'm the safest mom around with this crime fighting trio.
For his cake we cut bat shapes(since he is batman) out of fondant icing and Kade stuck them all over the cake himself. He did such a great job.
After Kade and his friends ate pizza we served cake! I made a miniture cake just for Kade and let him have it all. I put the cake in front of him before handing him a fork so he literally dove in and bit a chunk of cake off. Mmmm good.
I've never met a kid who didn't like a candy filled pinata. Today was no different. My little boys think its great just to be allowed/encouraged to hit something as hard as they can. The candy is just a SWEET bonus.
Kade has been asking for sunglasses for awhile now (ever since he broke his last pair). I told him he was hot and he replied, "yeah that candy (fireball) I ate made my mouth pretty hot."
Happy birthday Kade. We love you!
Kade asked to have a superhero birthday. I'm the safest mom around with this crime fighting trio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alaska

12 comments:
Happy Birthday Kade! He wears his sunglasses just like Kyler, I love it! And the picture of all three super heroes is precious. They are all just so cute!!!
Have I ever told you have dang cute Kade is...seriously-- one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen! And look how skinny you are for just having a baby! Happy b-day Kade!
Happy Birthday Kade!
Those 3 need to be the poster children for our National Security... Especially Jordynn with her little Wonder Woman Outfit! That's too much!
What a great birthday party. You are very creative. I am sure that Jonathan has no worries about his kids' happiness while he is gone.
The video was so cute too!
Kade's a goof. Looks like it was fun Mandi, good job on the cake.
The video you have of your sweet little girl, was hilarious, Quinn was busting up, I think he knows thats his future wife. haha! You look like your having a blast. Take care and you and johnny boy are always in our prays.
Kade is getting so big! I remember when we met you guys, he was just a little newborn! Time flies! The kids look like they're having a great time at the party. They're all "super" cute in their costumes too!
Way to go on the party. I am impressed at you guys and your creativity, and the kids in thier super hero costumes! That is just too cute.
Happy Birthday Kade! It looks like he had so much fun! Those costumes are so awesome too! What a great idea!
Has anyone ever told you how amazing you are?!
Happy Birthday Kade!!! We love you!! Are the costumes for Halloween as well? Too CUTE!
Oh my gosh, how cute..my boys were Batman and Superman for several years. I personally love the Wonder Woman Jordynn myself!
Post a Comment