Kade loved this huge barrell full of corn. He actually passed up FOOD to play an extra 10 minutes in the corn box.
I put Jordynn in the backpack and never heard a peep out of her. She was so CONTENT sitting up there watching everyone.
They had all of these bales of hay piled up for the kids to climb on. It made me a little nervous watching Kade climb this thing. He went up it so fast.
Trayton was much more cautious but had just as much fun.
Picking their pumpkins...
Instead of carving the pumpkins this year I went for easy and had them paint the pumpkins.

10 comments:
So much fun! I love the hayride picture...you would never know that they were at a really FUN place for kids! Why are we living lives thousands of miles apart...instead of doing the preschool pumpkin patch thing separately, we could totally have gone together...(sigh)
That looks like such fun! I love the hay bales and corn pit!! You're such a good mom Mandi! :)
You are the best mom for braving that all by yourself! It looks like so much fun! I love the warm jumpsuit! Adorable!
I am so jealous! I wish we had all that fun stuff to do here...instead, we got 6+ inches of snow today. It's okay, you can admit you miss it!! Your family is so cute and they all look like they had so much fun. And painting of the pumpkins, that's how we let the boys do it last year. Rikk carved a big one and the boys each did their own. Your a great mom for doing all by yourself. You guys are in our prayers.
COOL! I love that we live in an area that does that too. Well, we've never seen the corn barrel, but ever since we moved here to MD, we have loved going on the hay ride, going through the corn maze, and picking our pumpkins! It really adds to the season! The kids are cute. I am glad that Jordynnn is so content so that you can keep your sanity while you are out in public.
What a cool pumpkin patch - I need to find one of those! I like the coloring that the boys did on the pumpkins - awesome!
well you guys are just soo cute!! im so out of the loop these days i didnt even know you guys added on to your cute little family.. she is adorable.. hope things are well
What a fun time! I love pumpkin patches. A corn bin! I've never seen that before, but it looks like a blast!
Rah Rah for painting pumpkins!! We also went for the less stress option this year!!
How fun to paint the pumpkins--much easier and less messy, too! Looks like a good time was had by all in the pumpkin patch. Jordynn is so adorable. Can't believe how big she is.
Post a Comment