My poor tired boy. Yesterday I gave Kade a bath in the late afternoon. After I got him out of the tub I gave him his clothes and asked him to get dressed. Then I went to fix dinner. A few minutes later I sent Trayton to check on Kade and see if he was getting dressed. Well, Kade hadn't gotten dressed. Instead he curled up on the cold bathroom floor and fell asleep. This boy really can sleep anywhere.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Asleep!
My poor tired boy. Yesterday I gave Kade a bath in the late afternoon. After I got him out of the tub I gave him his clothes and asked him to get dressed. Then I went to fix dinner. A few minutes later I sent Trayton to check on Kade and see if he was getting dressed. Well, Kade hadn't gotten dressed. Instead he curled up on the cold bathroom floor and fell asleep. This boy really can sleep anywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alaska

8 comments:
That is SO cute!!! You've got the cutest dang kids!! I wish I could sleep anywhere:)
That is too cute, my kids fall do that too, I dont know how they can sleep like that.
That picture is seriously priceless!
That is darling! Have you recovered from your trip yet?
Ohhhhh...how sweet! Poor boy was pooped. I love the picture.
Aw my little Kaders! I miss you all so darn much!
How sweet! He looks like a little baby!! Ahhhhh!
Seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen!
Post a Comment