Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Picture Tag!


This is kind of a fun "picture tag" - you just go to the 4th picture album on your computer, and post the 4th picture in the album. Here's mine!!
This is a picture of Kade after about 10 minutes of camping at Chitina in 2007. He had so much fun playing in the dirt. Now I tag...Meg and Kayleen.

Since it's a picture of Kade I'll share a quick story that happened this morning. After opening the curtains this morning Kade got really excited and asked, "Mom, what's that? What's that Blue stuff there?" After about 5 minutes of Trying to figure out what he was talking about I realized it was the SKY! Apparently it has been so long since we've seen blue sky (it's been overcast a lot lately) that Kade forgot what it looked like. We are so ready for spring!

7 comments:

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

My Cute little Kade! Poor little deprived children...they need to be moved away from the cold states! :)

The Mattesons said...

What a cutie! We are ready for spring too.

Meg and Jeremy said...

What a little cutie!

Matt and Amanda Coleman said...

I remember that picture/trip! We were there too! Darren's been plenty dirty since then, but so far, nothing has topped how dirt- covered he was there! We had a great time with you guys!

Dahlia said...

That's too funny! I sure hope spring comes your way really soon :) I'm excited to see some green again!

Kari said...

Such a cute picture of Kade. I am afraid to see what I would find if I did the "tag". I would probably have that random wierd pic, but this one is sooo cute. All B-O-Y!

Brenda said...

Mandi - your kids are such cuties! I can't believe how many things have happened since Jonathan left. If you ever need a place to drop the kids off for a little while ..please let me know =)

Alaska

Alaska