Then they stuck their stamped envelopes into the mail slot. I love how Trayton was so proud of himself for mailing a letter to daddy all by himself.
Then we went to Smokey Mountain Pizza for lunch. The kids got to make thier own pizzas.
While we waited for the pizzas to cook Kade discovered the sugar packets. He had half of it gone before I realized he was eating pure sugar.
And Jordynn was absolutely perfect the entire time. She even took her morning nap in her backpack while I helped the boys make their lunch.

6 comments:
What fun times!! You are such a good mom for helping out. Your kids are adorable!
ps...is that the pizza place we ate at?
your a brave woman to help chaperone the preschool trip! It looks like the boys really enjoyed themselves! You are definitely a rockstar mom!
I love those preschool field trips. I still remember how fun it was with my boys. They are so cute and excited about everything. Your boys are adorable! P.S. I also love the Kung Fu Panda faces.
how fun! Wish we could have gone with you. We sure do miss you all. By the way, love the flower on Jordynn's head!
How did your kids get so darn cute? They must take after you. Miss you!
Tell Kade if it makes him feel any better I still have to stand on my tippy toes most of the time so that I feel like an adult behind those counters. How are you guys doing? Let me know if I can do anything for you.
Post a Comment