Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ready to Pray


The other night we were getting ready to say prayers and noticed that Jordynn wanted to join us. Without any prompting this is what Jordynn does as she sees us praying. What a sweetie! I love this little girl!

11 comments:

Mills Family said...

How sweet is that. I love it when they start folding their arms and when they actually say the prayer is such a sweet moment. I gives me hope that they are actually learning something we try and teach them.

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

What a good girl! Of course she's got some pretty great examples to look to!

Aunt Tiff said...

She is so dang adorable!!! miss you guys!!

Tara Tenney said...

Ben got a phone call from Jonathan the other day and he missed it by 30 min, I thought that he was going to go into a depression that day. Hopefully we will get to see you guys soon, we miss you!

Tara Tenney said...

Your children are beautiful, I am excited to see them. Quinn is going to think that your boys are awesome.

Kari said...

This is so cute. Hannah just started trying this the other day too. I don't remember teaching my other kids this early, do you?? I wouldn't have thought that I could get Hannah to do it yet. I love it when kids are taught by good examples too. Jordynn you are just too adorable!! I can't wait to meet you!!

Hanie said...

She's a little angel! What a wonderful pic and moment to treasure. Just proof of the wonderful relationship you build with our Heaven Father in your home.

Dahlia said...

What a good little girl! She's got some good examples for brothers to follow :)
And Mandi, we'll be in AK for June and July...mostly in Anchorage as that's where Jeremy's externship will be. We're going to visit North Pole near the end of May and probably again before we head back to Kansas in August. We hope to get to see you all too - and meet Jordynn!

Crandell Fam said...

What a good mommy to teach your kids how to pray at such a young age! :) Brooklyn is saying prayers at meals and mornings for us now. It is adorable--and she does it pretty much all by herself, and they're good! :) We're proud!

Aunt Bec said...

My first thought is of the Strippling Warriors, "We did not doubt our mothers knew it" Thank you so much for the example that you set for me, teaching your kids at such an early age. You are such a great mom! Love Ya!

Nicole Palmer said...

Ahhhh how sweet!! Mya just started praying herself - it's in a whisper voice & a little hard to hear but fun to watch! What a little sweetheart you have!

Alaska

Alaska