Jonathan cutting the caps off the honey.
Here I am spinning the frames to extract the honey.
And the final product. I love how Jonathan even got nutrition labels for the honey jars! All together we have 3-4 gallons of honey. (Of course most of that we give away!)
And here's just a really cute picture of Jordynn all dolled up for church!

8 comments:
That is awesome!! you guys are amazing!!!
Thanks for actually posting pics of you and Jonathan!! haha, I love the labels! Did you already do the farmers market thing? How did it go?
I cannot wait to taste some yummy honey! And talk about who looks great, wow! You are such a hottie! And Jordynn is super cute too. Love the dress!
Ooooohhh yummy! I bet it tastes so good. How fun!
Fresh Honey?? AWESOME!!
I love how cool you guys are. Seriously, who makes their own honey? You HAVE to be super cool to make your own honey, right? And dang! You look amazing!!!
Ok, November time I am heading down to see my fam for Thanksgiving, but nothing is set in stone. Are you coming November this year? I am most likely going to take a military hop from here to WA and then get tickets from there so REALLY it's not set in stone! Let me know when and if you have tickets and stuff. Also if all of you are coming. But YES! I would love to see you guys. FYI, Clayton will be deployed then. He leaves Oct 22 - May(ish).
We should probably just talk, huh. It would be a whole lot easier! 907-372-2021 call me
I still chuckle when I think of you getting the phone call from the post office to come and get your bees! You guys got yourself some good bees, that honey looks delicious and if I was nearby I'd be all over stocking my pantry with it!
I love fresh honey! You guys are amazing for even having the guts to try. Something about the possibility of getting stung would hold me back. Cute pictures of Jordyn.
Post a Comment