I've started grinding my own wheat into flour in order to make our bread. We have a little tiny hand crank wheat grinder. It takes Jonathan like 8 minutes to grind 3 cups of flour. It takes me more like 30 minutes. I love the fresh wheat but I'm tired of making the flour. Monday Trayton asked if he could help. I didn't think he could do it but let him try. Wow! Together the boys did nearly 6 cups of flour and were still wanting to do more when I made them stop. Now I get fresh wheat withOUT the work. Life with crazy little boys is GRAND!


Jordynn has this strange fascination with my bread machine. She could stand there and watch the bread mix and rise ALL DAY.

Yesterday the boys were fighting. So I stuck them in time out. Time out consists of putting your nose in the corner for x amount of minutes. Jordynn thought they were being funny and decided to join them. She kept laughing at them and then sticking her nose to the wall and laughing some more. I guess I'll have to find a different form of punishment for her since she thinks this one is so funny.
6 comments:
Sounds like you found a solution to your grinding woes :) I CAN'T believe how BIG those boys are! Trayton looks like a young man! And congrats on your business - you're such a good example of a productive mother Mandi!
Too cute!
LOVe the pic of them in the corner. glad to know Im not the only one that grabs the camera when I should probably be a little more sensative!!
Trayton looks so TALL!! Send those hard working boys over to my house - I can use some extra muscle around here!!
You're little ones are too cute!! I think I'll have to be creative with how I punish Kambry because whenever I say "no" or "stop" she always laughs at me!!!
Time outs aren't going so well here lately so I have had the boys clean things, regardless of whether they need cleaning or not...kitchen floors, walls, etc. But Jordynn is a little young for that!!!
Post a Comment