I love hearing the kids laugh as they stick their bums in the sprinkler.
I love how cute Jordynn is on every given day!
I love how Jordynn wants to get wet but not without Mom. (and I apologize now to my neighbors who see me running around with the kids in my bathing suit. haha)
I love Kade's sense of fashion.
And I LOVE fresh Honey! Jonathan's bees are doing well. We had a few weeks when we didn't know if they would survive but now they are thriving and I can almost taste the yummy honey.

5 comments:
You are all so cute... although Jonathan and those bees are kinda weird. Love you!
I have to agree with the bee thing, I am so creeped out by bees! I do love fresh honey though. That has to be awesome. Cute pics of the kidos, I especially love the Jordynn on with her big bright eyes looking right at the camera. She is so adorable :).
Cute post Mandi! Love Kade's fashion sense too. And Jordynn is such a pretty little thing! And, yum, honey. I hope I will be getting some again this year. :)
Whoo Hoo!! Way to flant that cute body to the neighbors ;). Jordynn is such a DOLL!!!
I love the picture of Kade. Such cute kids, enjoy what little time is left of summer! I can't believe it is August already!
Post a Comment