And then of course Saturday was Halloween. We decided that the kids already had too much candy from the ward party so we didn't go trick or treating. Instead we had a cookout at home and roasted smores in the backyard. The boys LOVED it. The best part of the weekend was our visitor. Kayleen it was so much fun to have you here. Thanks for making me a little less homesick. The boys and I were so sad to see you go. I love ya tons!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Halloween Week
The boys got to celebrate Halloween many times this week. Wednesday they dressed up for playgroup. Thursday they had a party at school. Friday was the Ward Trunk or Treat. That was the only night Jordynn let me dress her up. 
And then of course Saturday was Halloween. We decided that the kids already had too much candy from the ward party so we didn't go trick or treating. Instead we had a cookout at home and roasted smores in the backyard. The boys LOVED it. The best part of the weekend was our visitor. Kayleen it was so much fun to have you here. Thanks for making me a little less homesick. The boys and I were so sad to see you go. I love ya tons!
And then of course Saturday was Halloween. We decided that the kids already had too much candy from the ward party so we didn't go trick or treating. Instead we had a cookout at home and roasted smores in the backyard. The boys LOVED it. The best part of the weekend was our visitor. Kayleen it was so much fun to have you here. Thanks for making me a little less homesick. The boys and I were so sad to see you go. I love ya tons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alaska

8 comments:
They look adorable! And it sounds like they had lots of Halloween fun! Are you guys gonna be up there for Thanksgiving, cause we will driving through Idaho the day or so after Thanksgiving! we would love to see you!
Why wouldn't our little girl cooperate for her fairy princess outfit?? The boys look TOO GOOD!!
Sounds like tons of fun! Wish we could have been there too. Cute costumes!
The kids look great! I think you should've let J be Batman - come on it's cool to let your girl pick any freaky costume she wants... LOL ok that's just me! I'm glad that Kayleen got to join in on the fun - what a TREAT!
Well that picture is not as bad as I thought... not the best... but not too bad. I love you and miss you already!
Wow and I thought Isabelle used her costume a lot this year. Love the photos. See you soon!
I LOVE the poses! Jordynn looks so sweet!...and look at Kayleen all grown up!! That's nice that she was there for all the fun.
I just sent you an email so check it out.
Oh,BTW, I'm glad you had so much fun rafting--which river was it?? Great pictures!
Post a Comment