Thursday, September 16, 2010

Braelynn

Little Miss Braelynn, oh how I love you.  I've been feeling guilty lately.  I have hundreds of pictures of Trayton.  I documented his every move.  Today I blinked and you grew an inch and I didn't even know where my camera was to take a picture.  But I want you to know that I cherish every moment I spend with you.  I love how you have a crazy giggle.  I love how you are the biggest slobbery goober ever.  I love how you are spastic, constantly shaking your little fists in the air.  I love how you are always leaning and reaching forward so eager to face the world.  You are a delight and I'm glad you are mine.

This is Braelynn's first taste of rice cereal.  She was intrigued by it.
Daddy has introduced all four kids to cereal.  Braelynn still isn't sure how to swallow and makes quite the mess.

1 comment:

Nicole Palmer said...

Sweet baby! I can't believe how big she's getting. The hat picture is super cute too - love sisters!

Alaska

Alaska