We have a lot to be thankful for this year. The boys were mostly thankful that Dad gave them an entire turkey leg for Thanksgiving dinner.
I heard that if you went for a 40 minute walk after dinner you would feel better and not be so sleepy after all the turkey. SO I bundled my family up and we went for a walk. Braelynn was toasty warm.
Jordynn can barely walk in all her snow gear so I decided to carry her in the backpack. She LOVED it.
Dad was a good sport to go along with me.
The boys found great places along the way that were covered in Ice. They ran from ice patch to ice patch and had a great time sliding all over the place.
We didn't make it 40 minutes. The temperature was only about 15 degrees that afternoon and after 20 minutes of walking I was done. But I did feel better. At least I felt better about that second piece of pie!

1 comment:
I love the John Deere plates! Looks like a fun day! Hope you are doing well! Love ya!
Post a Comment