Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Zoo!

Kade's preschool took a fieldtrip to the zoo on May 12th.  The girls and I decided to tag along.  We had lots of fun.  Kade loved feeding the goats.  Its always a highlight of our trips to the zoo.

Jordynn was scared of the goats but Kade held her hand and helped her feed them.  She was obviously pleased that she did so.

There is a new exhibit in which visitors can walk through the wallaby enclosure.  Kade wanted to go but I had the double stroller and that wouldn't fit through the gate.  Jordynn had just fallen and skinned her knee and refused to walk.  I couldn't carry both girls so I told Kade we couldn't do it this time.  The next thing I know Kade is racing for the gate and in before I could stop him.  So he went through the exhibit by himself and loved every second of being so grown up.

No comments:

Alaska

Alaska