Braelynn saw this at the store and immediately fell in love. How could I deny her this one pleasure? She loves it just as much today as she did last month in the store!
Santa got all three big kids with this coloring easel. My kids love to color. They spend hours at the table doing crafts. It usually ends in a fight over who gets what paper or marker. This is my attempt to end those disputes. So far...success.
This picture makes me laugh. Notice the cotton ball hanging out of Trayton's mouth. Dad had just forced helped him pull his tooth. It was really loose. It didn't bleed much. But it took a lot of persuasion to get him to remove the cotton ball.
Kade wasted no time in busting out his color easel and markers and crayons and stickers and ohh he loved the mess.
We had church at 9am so we made the kids wait until after church to open gifts. I actually fed them breakfast in their bedroom and blind folded them as they walked through the living room on their way to church. Haha. Hence the reason dad's still in his Sunday shirt.
Jordynn was surprisingly excited about getting a new pair of tights.
Kade really wanted slippers so he could slide down the hallway. (Did I mention he already put a hole in my door doing that very thing? Yeah.)
I love the looks on their faces. So focused. So serious.
Braelynn LOVED opening gifts.
The big gift this year was a trampoline. Only we hadn't set it up yet so it was still in the box. Their reaction was anticlimatical. Bummer. But once they saw the tramp going up they got excited. It's 40* outside and they are out jumping.
We got lots of games this year. Yea me. I love games and so do my kids. We have had TONS of fun playing games as a family. Twister cracked me up. Jordynn has no clue and even if she did she can't reach from one side to the other. So she just bounces around making it more difficult on everybody else. Kade gets silly and normally falls after 2-3 rounds. Trayton is quite the competitor though. He and Dad got all twisted up and I laughed the whole time.














No comments:
Post a Comment