Saturday, June 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Braelynn!

I cannot believe my baby is TWO!  How the time has flown.  Braelynn has grown so much.  She is determined and independent and oh so fiery.  This little one has enough attitude to take on two older brothers and a sister.  Braelynn loves to play animals with the kids and LOVES jumping on the tramp.  Boy does she have some bounce.  However, no one else is allowed to jump while she's on because if they knock her down they suffer her wrath.  Braelynn was very slow to talk until about two months ago.  Now she babbles constantly and I'm finally starting to understand her.  Her favorite phrase is "You Mean!"  Which she uses very frequently at any one who doesn't give her her way.
Braelynn, Oh how I love you.  I love that you never back down.  Someday that determination will be a good thing.  Today it leaves me exhausted.  I love that you give great loves and cling to me desparetly in the mornings.  I love that you adore your father and as soon as he gets home from work you run as fast as your little legs can carry you so that you can wrap your arms around him.  You are such an amazing little girl.  I love you.

3 comments:

CASSIE said...

For reals!!? That is so exciting!! What will you be here for?! I would love to get together!! (if you don't mind me being 2-3 weeks postpartum :) email me details and whatever we can help you guys out with!! cassierubalcava@yahoo.com

Aunt Tiff said...

SHe is so big!! Love all your updates!! Can't wait to see you guys!

Aunt Tiff said...

SHe is so big!! Love all your updates!! Can't wait to see you guys!

Alaska

Alaska