Poor kid was terribly sick on her birthday and had to wait over a week to have her birthday party. She was so excited to finally decorate her cake. She wanted a giant cupcake with lots of colors. And SHE wanted to decorate it. By herself!
She had so much fun.
Braelynn stood there watching in awe almost the whole time Jordynn was decorating.
Her favorite gift was a swimsuit. That came with goggles.
Dad described her cake as a psychedelic volcano.
YUMMY!
Jordynn showing the family how to dive and swim in the living room! Love this Girly.
Jordynn, You are a precious child. Your dimpled smile lights up every room. I love that you enjoy painted nails, frilly dresses, dirt, and bugs. You talk to everyone you meet and when strangers tell you how adorable you are you say, I Know. I'm glad you know you are amazing. You are a great friend, a loving big sister, and I'm so lucky you are mine. Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment