Kade is in that inbetween phase of naps. If he takes a nap during the day he doesn't go to sleep at night, but if he doesn't take a nap he gets really tired and grouchy. We decided we would rather have him grouchy and sleep at night then be up every couple of hours at night. So, instead of giving him a nap the other day I took him to the grocery store with me thinking it would be a good distraction for him. Well, obviously my plan failed. He crashed. I tried to wake him but he refused. As uncomfortable as it probably was he laid his little head down on the cart and slept the entire time I was in the store. Poor tired kid.Monday, February 4, 2008
Sooo Tired!!
Kade is in that inbetween phase of naps. If he takes a nap during the day he doesn't go to sleep at night, but if he doesn't take a nap he gets really tired and grouchy. We decided we would rather have him grouchy and sleep at night then be up every couple of hours at night. So, instead of giving him a nap the other day I took him to the grocery store with me thinking it would be a good distraction for him. Well, obviously my plan failed. He crashed. I tried to wake him but he refused. As uncomfortable as it probably was he laid his little head down on the cart and slept the entire time I was in the store. Poor tired kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alaska

3 comments:
I know exactly what "in-between" stage you are talking about!! It makes any trip at all very risky most of the time. Kids are so cute when they're asleep!
Cute little guy - at least he can sleep anywhere! I wish I could say the same for one of his cousins - I won't name any names...
that poor baby! Gosh, I can't believe how big he is. . .
Post a Comment