I actually had some quite time by myself today and was thinking about how blessed I am. And I came to the conclusion that I truly have the perfect husband. He is so good and patient. I just wanted to tell him how much I love him and how thankful I am for him. I've always known that I'm lucky to have him but he has proved that to me over and over again these last two weeks. He is such a great dad and wonderful husband. I could go on and on about the little things he does that makes my life easier. But that would take forever and I wanted to brag about his latest military achievements too. Jonathan just received the Air Force Achievement Medal for 'meritorious service.' A few of his accomplishments that earned him this medal (according to his commander at Eielson) are "his unsurpassed experience was crucial in the repair of three ruptured water lines in two F-16 hangars...completed in two hours preventing damage to critical wing assets valued in excess of 72 million dollars, working through the night to clear a blocked sewage line, and while deployed he volunteered 192 hours at the Balad Theater Hospital. Those are just three of the many things his commander listed. I'm really proud of him and grateful for all that he does. Jonathan, I love you the most and I'm so thankful for all that you do for me!!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
The Perfect Husband!
I actually had some quite time by myself today and was thinking about how blessed I am. And I came to the conclusion that I truly have the perfect husband. He is so good and patient. I just wanted to tell him how much I love him and how thankful I am for him. I've always known that I'm lucky to have him but he has proved that to me over and over again these last two weeks. He is such a great dad and wonderful husband. I could go on and on about the little things he does that makes my life easier. But that would take forever and I wanted to brag about his latest military achievements too. Jonathan just received the Air Force Achievement Medal for 'meritorious service.' A few of his accomplishments that earned him this medal (according to his commander at Eielson) are "his unsurpassed experience was crucial in the repair of three ruptured water lines in two F-16 hangars...completed in two hours preventing damage to critical wing assets valued in excess of 72 million dollars, working through the night to clear a blocked sewage line, and while deployed he volunteered 192 hours at the Balad Theater Hospital. Those are just three of the many things his commander listed. I'm really proud of him and grateful for all that he does. Jonathan, I love you the most and I'm so thankful for all that you do for me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alaska

6 comments:
Jon - Incredible job on the medal! Your movin' on up!! (to the east side). . .sorry had to finish the song in my head!
Hey congrats Jonathan that is great! I am glad that you were able to get some time to yourself Mandi, I am glad to know that Jonathan takes such good care of my little sister!
Jonathan rocks! End of story.
This is for Jonathan..remember me? haha..I only knew you when you were a little tyke. I ran across your blog..what a beautiful family you have..wow you look like your brother Troy. Tell your family hi from me. Great to see your cute blog.
That is so awesome that Jonathan got that medal! It is nice to see that hard work and integrity has its rewards.
Mandi,
I have to agree that you got a great one!!! I would have to fight you for the perfect husband award though:) I think Brandon is pretty dang perfect:) It was great to see Jon this past weekend while he was here for the wedding. Can't wait to see you guys over the 4th!!!
Tiffani
Post a Comment