Tuesday, June 10, 2008
So You Think Trayton Can Dance?
One of my all time favorite shows is So You Think You Can Dance. Anyone who has ever seen me try to dance knows I have two left feet but I think it's amazing what some of these dancers can do. Trayton likes to watch the show with me and I think it's been rubbing off on him. All of a sudden he is ALWAYS dancing. It's hilarious. I think he's a cross between the Golden Inferno and a kick boxer. Oh well, at least he's having fun and burning off some energy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alaska

6 comments:
So cute! He is going to be a big star! Aren't kids so funny to watch. They aren't nearly as self-conscious as adults. By the way, I enjoyed your comment about Kade not licking the couch.
can you blame kade? i mean sometimes you just need to lick some leather! trayton is hilarious! he and aiden could form their own dance crew complete with ninja moves and take it to MTV! they'll win us some money either way!!
HOW FUNNY...I AM JUST GLAD I AM NOT THE ONLY MOM WHO LETS HER KIDS JAM OUT TO AVRIL! I SWEAR JADA KNOWS EVERY SONG ON THE RADIO...YIKES!!! HE IS ADORABLE..
Ha! Totally see Golden Inferno moves in Trayton :) I love it! We miss you guys and hope all is well! Keep on dancin'!!!
That is so cute and funny to watch! Your kids are adorable.
Wow! What a good dancer! lol I love how he freezes then starts dancing again.
Post a Comment