
Summer is finally here!! Yesterday and this morning was the father and sons camp out. Jonathan decided he wanted to take his boys camping. So as soon as he got off work he was off to the camp site with the boys. I was so good and remembered to send my camera with him but forgot to charge the battery so Jonathan didn't get any pictures. But BOY did those two come home sharing some wild stories about camping. My favorite story they told me was about dad exploding up into the sky. They way they described it it sounded like he was abducted by aliens. Jonathan has no recollection of this event either. Which I take as further evidence he must have been abducted. After they got home from camping, I let the boys put their swim trunks on and jump through the sprinkler. They LOVED it!
No comments:
Post a Comment