Wednesday, November 26, 2008
I am a child of God
Dear Daddy,
I am a child of God. I love Jesus. I love piggy-back rides. I love Nana and riding on her horses. I love mom. I love Dad. Dad is silly. I love Dad to come home. I love daddy taking me to the jungle and him keeping an eye on me. I love Dad giving me piggy-back rides. I love dad putting me behind him and keeping me safe when there is a dinosaur. Love, Trayton
gfdrrirufiiriutrijitrtirtdunm4gfhjhfjhgjgkfhlhhfkhkaqhgjhjghkjhgjejrjrkhguyghygutfhhjjfjfjhshgjhjfhfhjhhjfhfjjdfhfjfjhjhgfhjfjjjjjjjjjjhfgjdhgjhmnghjgjtiugdyt
ytrtrvhfbvbfhgfhdgue4fhfghdfghdghdghkhskhdl;ughdfgdgfygyrgfggdfgfd./fgfdhfghfgyereyuhuhrhrfhrfhjfhfhrfhfrhruhurfrfrhhhhfh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alaska

3 comments:
what a sweet boy! his dad's heart is going to melt when he sees this...btw, lovely rendition of a timeless classic trayton!!
made me cry!! I think his Dad is pretty amazing too!!
Oh Mandy - this is so sweet. What a good little mommy you are for teaching him that song, and for bieng patient with him while his daddy is gone. You are an amazing lady with wonderful kids. I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment