Last week we had a big storm blow in and cause a power outage. We were without power for about an hour and a half. Of course the outage had to occur at the exact moment as dinner. We ended up eating cold cereal by candle light. The boys thought it was great fun. I tried feeding Jordynn her dinner of rice cereal by candle light too. I thought I was doing a good job and then took a closer look and realized I was missing her mouth more often than not.

As I tried to think of ways to entertain the boys in the dark I thought about a game my family use to play in the dark. I think it was called murder in the dark. However, I don't think my boys could play a game involving secrecy and winking. Needless to say I was glad when the power came back on.

This is just a cute picture of Jordynn. Can you read her shirt? It says, "He's not just my daddy... he's my hero!"
3 comments:
I love Jordyn's shirt! So cute! I got one for Gabriel that says 'my dad is the man'...love those kinds of shirts!
What a fun mom you are! You have the best ideas! Seriously you should teach a class on how to be a great mom!
Way to turn Lemons into Lemonade. You never cease to amaze me! How much longer til you come this way? We need to have a girls day out!
Post a Comment